Making a sale is very much an art – the art of education and persuasion. Similar to a lot of art forms, there are those with a natural flair for it who can do it without even thinking. However, boosting your sales by becoming better at persuasion is an art that can be taught, can be
This set of 20 questions is a collection to keep in your arsenal for whenever you need to get that little bit more information to understand your prospect better and help them make the right choice.
Print them out, memorise them, and when you get stuck in a sales conversation, pull one of them out. You’ll be surprised how well #19 and 20 work!
1. What is the most frustrating thing to you about…..? Why is that?
2. What makes you say that? (Why do you say that? / Can you give me some background on that? / What draws you to that conclusion?)
3. What do you see as the purpose of the meeting exactly?
4. What do you think causes
5. What have you done so far to address the problem?
6. What would you do differently if…?
7. What is likely to happen if…?
8. What won’t happen if…?
9. What are the implications for you if…?
10. Who benefits most from…?
11. What would you like in the future? / In an ideal world what would you have? / What would success look like for you? What would make this perfect for you?
12. Is anyone else involved in the buying decision?
13. What are the key drivers for the other people involved?
14. Have you spoken to anyone else about this?
15. What is the most pressing issue you are facing in the business right now?
16. What would be easiest for you?
17. How important is that to you?
18. Will that be enough for you?
19. I agree you should think about it. Often when our clients say that it’s because there is a particular issue they need to address. Is that the case with you?
20. What would we have to do to make you go ahead with this?
Do you have any killer sales questions that work for you? Post it in the comments!
|Found this post useful? It’s not as hard, or as complicated as it seems to be one of the top 4% businesses. Register for my online webinar and learn the language of money that top business owners speak and ways to significantly improve your sales and profits.|