In this book, I have picked up some really great nuggets on how to inspire clients and team members to take actions. The key learnings to pull from this piece of business reading:
- Start by identifying your purpose, cause or vision.
- A great leader
movethrough the rings of the “Golden Circle”: establish the mission (“Why”), then move outwards to get to the “How” and “What”.
- What’s the reason you “get out of bed in the morning” – that’s your “Why”.
- The “How” is your unique selling point, or what makes your audience want to buy what you’ve got to sell.
- The “What” is the more literal aspects of your product.
- The key is the order: leaders who go the other way around, starting with “What” and moving down to “How” and “Why” find less success.
- The reason: “people don’t buy What you do, they buy Why you do it.”
- You should aim to do business with customers who share your core beliefs – so they can become fans and recommend others to you.
- When hiring, you should also consider how they fit into your values: your best employees and future company leaders will have to share your passion.
Happy reading – and implementing!
|Found this post useful? It’s not as hard, or as complicated as it seems to be one of the top 4% businesses. Register for my online webinar and learn the language of money that top business owners speak and ways to significantly improve your sales and profits.|